THE SPOT IS NOT WHERE I LIKE : CAN I MOVE IT ?
Of course, you can adjust the LIGHT 4, manually, to light your scene like you want.
There's no problem, if you are on the MAIN CAMERA.
IF I ZOOM IN OR OUT, THE MAIN CAMERA, LIGHT 4 MOVES TOO !!!.. HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT ?
As I said to you, the super-lights are aimed to the main camera : If you zoom in, manually, the spot moves too !
If you want just moves the camera, and not the spot, do like this :
- Select the main camera in the PREVIEW options,
- Open the parameters panel (for the main camera),
- Increase or decrease the camera focal, to zoom in or zoom out, in your scene.
And now, the Light 4 won't moves in the scene : only the camera's view !
I WANT TO USE SUPER-LIGHTS WITH ANOTHER CAMERA, THAN THE MAIN CAMERA... HOW CAN I DO ?
You can easily use the MAIN CAMERA to do like the POSING CAMERA or the FACE CAMERA :
For a POSING CAMERA :
- Select the MAIN CAMERA in the PREVIEW options,
- Open the parameters panel and increase the focal, to zoom in on the character, and then, selected him in the PREVIEW options.
Now, you can turn around him, as the POSING CAMERA, with no problem.
For a FACE CAMERA :
- Select the MAIN CAMERA in the PREVIEW window,
- In the parameters panel, choose : 500, for the focal of the camera.
- After, increase the DOLLY Y parameter to up the camera, until you have the face of your character, in the PREVIEW window.
- Selected him in the PREVIEW options, and now you can use the button to turn at right or left.
And that's done : the light won't change in your scene... Don't forgot to use the focal, to zoom in or zoom out, anyway.
THE LIGHTS SEEMS TO ME TOO DULL... CAN I CHANGE THAT ?
I made SUPER-LIGHTS to avoid shining skin and awful dark shadow on the characters skin.
Each super-light will give you sweet shadows, and only a dark shadow on the ground !
So, changing the shadows parameters is inappropriate, and it's not advisable !
But if you find your scene is not lightning enough, you can do like this :
- Select the LIGHT 4,
- open its parameters panel,
- and increase the power of light (it's 50 % by default - to give you the possibility to increase this light as you want).
CAN I USE THE SUPER-LIGHTS WITH ANOTHER CAMERA ?
Yes, of course. You can use Super-Lights with any camera you want !
But, the lights don't follow the camera, in this case.
LIGHT 4 can be annoying to use with another camera than the MAIN CAMERA, so the best thing to do is that :
- Select LIGHT 4,
- Open the properties panel,
- And choose "Set Parent" to : GROUND.
Now, you can move LIGHT 4 easier... with no problem.
HOW CAN I CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE SUPER-LIGHTS, TO BE LIKE MY BACKGROUND ?
I recommend to change only 2 lights.
So, you need to change only the LIGHT 3 and LIGHT 4...
Always do like this :
- Choose (with the pipette) a clear color from the background... and apply it to the LIGHT 4 !
- Choose (with the pipette) a dark color from the background (but not black color)... and apply it to the LIGHT 3.
Then, you will have the same colorful of light as your background, where your characters will be perfectly included in the scene colors' tone !
You can adjust the power of the light, by increasing the intensity parameter for LIGHT 4, if you want.
A FINAL WORD ?
I worked so long on these lights, to find the good lighting for very realistic renders... Far away you can find with POSER 7, and really different than POSER 8, with its characters too shining !
And they working very well with POSER 7 and POSER 8.
But you need to use the best render parameter (final) to have best result (of course).
SUPER-LIGHTS are made to be used with this parameter...
I hope they will give you the best lighting for your scenes ?
Cause I made the SUPER-LIGHTS for YOU !!! :D
Thank you for reading !
You have here, several exemples the SUPER-LIGHTS can do, when correctly used :